Businesses – Community – Tourism
While Stralia Web continues to win awards for excellence in regional promotion, Stralia Web’s regional websites promote so much more than tourism alone…
Stralia Web’s regional websites serve as a valuable resource for the local community choosing to support local businesses, source local trades people and professional services, shop locally, attend local schools and churches, join groups and associations, discover general services and facilities, and experience the most out of living in the region.
Stralia Web’s regional websites encourage economic development within local regions fostering business to business development. Businesses often need such services as accountants, graphic designers, sign writers, solicitors, chambers of commerce and government services just to name a few. Stralia Web’s regional websites make finding local businesses easy and fun.
People wishing to relocate can find real estate agents who are actively involved in supporting the development of their local region through the participation on their local regional website. While learning more about the region visitors can also view properties for sale, commercial opportunities and so much more.
Of course tourism strongly benefits! Regional websites feature comprehensive visitor information, things to see and do, restaurants, adventure and so much more…making Stralia Web’s regional websites ideal for tourists, visiting friends and relatives and of course the local community who wish to appreciate all the regions have to offer.
Take a closer look at Stralia Web’s regional websites and discover how regional websites are designed to serve and unite businesses, the local community and tourism.
- Businesses – Shopping, Trades, Services, Retail, Dining
- Real Estate – Properties for Sale, Commercial
- Community – Schools, Churches, Sports, Groups
- Tourism – Accommodation, Attractions, Restaurants
- …and so much more
Stralia Web’s Standard of Excellence
- With thousands of regional websites out in the market place mass produced to “Fit Within a Template Design” to rapidly generate sales, Stralia Web’s unique point of difference is that each regional website is custom designed to integrate with regional branding or the unique nature of each region.
- The Stralia Web team gets involved in listening to local businesses. Ongoing research and development is essential so that each innovative regional site presents current information, achieves a high profile presence in major search engines and delivers results. Wherever possible, Stralia Web supports and works closely with local chambers of commerce and tourism organisations to ensure the regional websites reflect the needs of the region and local businesses.
- In 2006 Stralia Web expanded our team introducing a “Business Development Manager” with a tourism background to assist with building and enhancing our regional websites.
Businesses participating on a regional website with either a Standard or Enhanced Listing have direct access to the following features and services:-
- Your Own Comprehensive Business Profile Web Page
- Ability to display and change at any time online:-
- Up to 4 images showcasing your business
- Your business logo
- Unlimited text describing your products and services
- A Unique Offer (including an image)
- Customise your business description per listed category
- FREE Business Profile User Guide
- Monthly Statistics
- How many people viewed your Business Profile Web Page
- How many people clicked through to your own website
- Accommodation Availability Service (accommodation only)
- FREE Accommodation Availability User Guide